|Goku and Vegeta.... nuff said.|
How to make a Creepypasta OCHere are some tips on creating an awesome creepypasta OC (but go off your own opinion of corse, these are just my opinions)How to make a Creepypasta OC by ZombiePunkRat
- If it's a human, don't give them animal features. (Tails, ears, etc.)
- Don't make them a cute, they're Creepypastas goddamnit
- Try your best to not make it look like yourself, it's too restricting in making a character based off of someone who actually exists
- Read your favorite Creepypastas and include the characteristics you enjoy in that story, into your character
- DONT go over-board or under-board. Try to make them in between, give them strengths and weaknesses, don't make them invincible and don't make them just really sad all the time. (This includes physical features)
- Give them multiple attitudes and moods
- Make sure they have a reasonable and awesome motive
- Creepypastas are not anime, so don't make them anime characters. Just. STAP.
- Give them a kink, something that is unique to only them. Don't make them generic
- Also, don't copy already-exis
Date of Birth: 9/10/1996|
Current location: United States
Ultimate goals: Go to college and Become a cartoonist and author
Occupations here: drawing anime(whether by random or by request) in my own style, get to know others, write fan fictions and/or comics.